180 East 5th Street, Suite 950
St. Paul, Minnesota 55101

Phone: (651) 296-2254 | Fax: (651) 296-5866
Email: lawyerregistration@mbcle.state.mn.us

Name Change Request

Name changes requests can be updated by mail or email:

  1. Fill out the Name Change Form
  2. Attached a copy of the marriage license, divorce decree, or name change order
  3. Send the form and legal name change document to one of the following:

To order an updated license card, see the instructions here.