Name Change Request

Name changes requests can be updated through OASIS, by mail, or email:

  1. OASIS:
    • Log in, click the Lawyer Registration drop down menu, then click LRO Forms and Requests
    • Click Submit Name Change Request, fill out the required fields, and upload documentation
    • To watch a video tutorial, click here
  2. By mail or email:
    • Fill out the Name Change Form
    • Attached a copy of the marriage license, divorce decree, or name change order
    • Send the form and legal name change document to one of the following:
    • Email:
    • Mail:
      Lawyer Registration Office
      25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Suite 110
      St. Paul, MN 55155

To order an updated license card, see the instructions here.